Are you seeking for a summer job with extensive learning opportunities? Do you want to be part of advanced software projects that make a difference? We are looking for you!
At AJR Solutions Oy, we specialize in the most advanced, end-to-end cloud and IoT solutions. Our services include IT work, cloud and IoT consulting, software development and CloudOnMove, a revolutionary migration tool completely developed by us. Based in Finland, we’re helping our customers get full benefits of cloud all over the world. Working with us you’ll get a great opportunity to grow your expertise and kick-start your career.
You don’t need to have work experience in the field, we value your relevant studies and motivation to learn. However, we’d love to know, if you have knowledge in some of our key technologies:
- AngularJS / ReactJS
- IoT technologies.
And since we are in the cloud business, knowledge of cloud platforms AWS and Azure is a bonus.
What we offer you at AJR Solutions:
- Hands-on experience in inspiring, meaningful and diverse projects
- Dynamic and relaxed atmosphere with easy-going colleagues
- Superb flexibility (Enjoy the summer sunshine too!): customizable working hours and possibility to work from distance, depending on the project
- Competitive salary: as negotiated
- Support for your tech-related hobbies: borrow our gadgets and toys to play with at home
- Possibility to continue working after summer: part-time or full-time.
Our modern yet cozy offices are located in Hermia 3, Tampere and Salo IoT Campus. You can find our Tampere office at the Hermia business hub right next to Tampere University of Technology. Our Salo office is placed in the iconic technology center with other businesses, research teams and a university campus of TUAS. We also offer you an opportunity to work in Helsinki region, at a close distance from Aalto University.
If you feel like you have what it takes, we’d love you to join our team! Please send your application and CV in English or Finnish by email: rekry(at)ajrsolutions.fi. The position is filled as soon as the right candidate is found. Please include the following details in your application:
- Your salary request
- Your preferred starting (and finishing) date: We are flexible with this
- Where you’d wish to work: Tampere, Salo or Helsinki region.
You can contact Janne Koskinen, (+358 50 486 3434, Mon-Fri 9-15) for more information.
Welcome to the Cloud Crew!